Solid Blackbutt Hardwood Floorboards
Solid Blackbutt flooring is used in medium to high-end residential and commercial applications. Blackbutt is very durable and resists denting and traffic wear quite well.
Blackbutt is a highly versatile timber. It’s a fantastic choice for not just solid timber floors but also engineered timber, parquetry, and decking.
With colouring from pale brown to cream, and with a cathedral grain pattern that’s been called “inspiring” by builders and interior designers alike. Blackbutt has a moderately coarse yet even texture thanks to its interlocking but overall straight grain.
- More information about Blackbutt can be found on our Blackbutt species specification page.
- You may also be interested in our How to install 19mm Solid Hardwood Strip Flooring page.
- We can also supply Solid Blackbutt floorboards in an 80mm wide x 19mm thick profile.
Grades of 130mm x 19mm Solid Blackbutt Flooring
Our 130mm wide Blackbutt Solid Hardwood Floorboards are available in three grades. These grades are Select, Standard and Feature.
- Select grade Blackbutt has some colour variation but overall, is fairly uniform in colour.
- Standard grade Blackbutt has some pitch pockets and small knots, as well as increased variation in colour, while
- Feature grade Blackbutt provides a unique, rustic aged appearance with extenuated natural features. Features include gum vein, knots, face checking and insect travels.