Turpentine Solid Hardwood Floorboards 80mm x 19mm
Turpentine timber is highly resistant to termites and marine invertebrates. Also incredibly durable thanks to its Janka hardness rating of 12, and is highly resistant to fire.
The colour of Turpentine solid hardwood wavers from deep chocolate brown tones to pale to dark reddish browns. It’s coarse yet even texture and straight grain makes it ideal for solid timber flooring and parquetry. While its extreme durability makes it a natural for decking as well.
- More information can be found on our Turpentine species specification page.
- You may also be interested in our How to install 19mm Solid Hardwood Strip Flooring page.
- We can also supply solid Turpentine floorboards in 130mm wide x 19mm thick profile
Grades of 80mm x 19mm Turpentine Solid Flooring
- Select grade Turpentine has some colour variation but overall, is fairly uniform in colour.
- Standard grade Turpentine has some pitch pockets and small knots, as well as increased variation in colour, while
- Feature grade Turpentine provides a unique, rustic aged appearance with extenuated natural features including gum vein, knots, face checking and insect travels.
Our 80mm wide Turpentine solid hardwood floorboards are only available in Select Grade.